Just finished Ballbreaker, now for some Volts

The Dude

Its been a while since I listened to AC/DC, This was one of my favorite rock n roll bands that I listened to when i was a young lad. Nice to go back and listen to every once and awhile. What shall be next.

I broke out "Back in Black" the other day. Very nice!

I was just at the local music store yesterday and saw brand new AC/DC albums in the record section. $18-20 is a far cry from what i paid for my old vinyl albums but its nice to know they are available.

They put on a good show live too, i saw The Back in Black, For those about to rock, Flick of the switch & Fly on the wall tours back in the day. When the bell was hit with the sledgehammer in the opening of Hells Bells i thought the stadium would collapse. Same with the cannons on For those about to rock.

The older stuff is better in my opinion but thats what i grew up listening to. Everything from High Voltage to For those about to rock plays often on my system. Highway to hell is probably my favorite, good all the way through.

I have For those about to Rock on vinyl as well, that was once of my first cds I purchased as a young lad, along with let there be rock. I got the Bonfire box set years ago, I got the chance to see them back in 2001 I think, yes the canons were loud.

Most of my albums were ruined in an apartment i had, the upstairs neighbor left the window open during a rainstorm and water ran down the wall and soaked 100s of my albums, most had to be thrown out.

I had a hard to find import AC/DC TNT that i have not seen since was ruined along with my For those about to rock, many more still need to be replaced.

I was at the Aerosmith / Ted Nugent concert at the Rosemont Horizon (now Allstate Arena). Aerosmith was really bad. Ted Nugent was awesome as usual.

Probably early 80s or so.

We lived within walking distance from Rosemont Horizon, almost every week i went to see something but this was when ticket prices were reasonable.

I want to see the Rolling Stones when they come around but ticket prices are through the roof.