Insert commas and Add To List

Tarheel

While I recall most of these, I can only address Mobile Homeless (Kelly). He left of his own accord. He emailed me about a year or so later to thank me for the piano recording his mom liked so much. He was a very nice guy...like so many who may appear one way in print and another once you get to know them.

Dave

Never met him though he lived about four miles away at Wrightsville Beach, NC.

I know I should remember many more regulars that are no longer posting but I am drawing blanks. What was the last name of Alan who lived in Hollywood...seems like it was Singer or Sanger? His avatar was an album cover of Baby Face Willette.

Coda was a Carolina boy...Chapel Hill as I recall.

Can't forget Duke's talking head avatar. A man of few words...another nice guy.

Edited by Tarheel

I noticed you are referring to him in the past tense...Do you know something that we don't??

tommyboys

I know Tommyboy was in the military. As far as I know, his last post was right before he was deployed back in August 2009. I hope the unthinkable did not happen.

av-14438.jpeg?_r=0

Hope not too....maybe TB will check in.

Bluesboy moved to the west coast near Seattle.

I hear Spongeworthy had a house fire (not hurt) just property damage.

Hey Duke....are you still out there?

tommyboys

I know Tommyboy was in the military. As far as I know, his last post was right before he was deployed back in August 2009. I hope the unthinkable did not happen.

av-14438.jpeg?_r=0

does anyone know his name or service that he is in? Perhaps, there is an active duty or reserve forum member that is in the same service and can find out if tommyboy is still deployed. as far as i know, each service has a locater, which you can find out the current duty station of a military member.

• Like 1

tommyboys

av-14438.jpeg?_r=0

does anyone know his name or service that he is in? Perhaps, there is an active duty or reserve forum member that is in the same service and can find out if tommyboy is still deployed. as far as i know, each service has a locater, which you can find out the current duty station of a military member.

As best I remember he is an Air Force pararigger

Edited by USNRET
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I actually have dtel's wife as a Facebook friend. They've had a rough year and needed to spend a bunch of time loving on the people in their lives. She also runs an embroidery business (clothing, bags, etc) and seems to be quite busy with that.

Thad.....tell dtel's wife that Tarheel said "hey" and wishes them well.

Heard from bluesboy.....he attended the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest and was a vendor displaying his record storage units. He told me about some of it including the $100,000 speakers he heard and the cables at $300/ft.

Gotta run UPS just delivered a package from a forum member to the north of me. What could it be?

While I recall most of these, I can only address Mobile Homeless (Kelly). He left of his own accord. He emailed me about a year or so later to thank me for the piano recording his mom liked so much. He was a very nice guy...like so many who may appear one way in print and another once you get to know them.

Dave

He's still out there. Check the 13th post in this thread.

http://forums.thepaceline.net/showthread.php?t=141169

• Like 1