Klipsch RSW15

DallasSite

Easy fix. I had same thing with top pegs almost broken off when I bought my RSW-15. Just find 2 screws with heads that fit the holes in sub snugly (mine are snug and I felt a little "pop" feel when testing the fit. Just control the length to equal the bottom ones when screwing them into the grill and it works perfectly.

post-47930-0-95400000-1385831681_thumb.j

post-47930-0-19040000-1385831700_thumb.j

Easy fix. I had same thing with top pegs almost broken off when I bought my RSW-15. Just find 2 screws with heads that fit the holes in sub snugly (mine are snug and I felt a little "pop" feel when testing the fit. Just control the length to equal the bottom ones when screwing them into the grill and it works perfectly.

Excellent tip....

• Like 1

Thanks for the tips on this. I dont know why in the world I brought this monster home, the spare bedroom bearly fits a desk and a computer in it with no room for a twin size bed. I have my receiver in it with my Klipsch RSW8 subwoofer in it already and it sounds just right! This thing weighs nearly 100 pounds and im trying to figure out where to put it in there, oh boy! Anyway...Live and Learn, huh? Thanks again!

if you cannot find a place for it let me know and I will make it go away for you and I know you can find a place for the cash !

I did this exact same thing with an RC-3 I once owned. The only suggestion I would add is to use a round head screw so that it will be a little easier to insert the head into the hole when you are putting the grill on.

Thanks for the tips on this. I dont know why in the world I brought this monster home, the spare bedroom bearly fits a desk and a computer in it with no room for a twin size bed. I have my receiver in it with my Klipsch RSW8 subwoofer in it already and it sounds just right! This thing weighs nearly 100 pounds and im trying to figure out where to put it in there, oh boy! Anyway...Live and Learn, huh? Thanks again!

if you cannot find a place for it let me know and I will make it go away for you and I know you can find a place for the cash !

Haha, I'll second that!