Paul Walker of Fast and Furious

neo33

He was in a lot of TV shows starting as a child actor, guest starring in shows like "Highway to Heaven" "Charles in Charge" "Who's the Boss" starting as young as 12 years old.

Also he starred in quite a few movies besides the "Fast & Furious" franchise, movies like "Joy Ride" "She's All That" "Varsity Blues" and a long list of other shows in both movies and on TV. He was a good actor but was never one to be in the spotlight, keeping a rather private personal life.

Terrible way to die, hopefully it was an instant death and he didn't suffer in the fire. RIP

Thankfully I've never seen any of the above short list.

Anyone tell me what ch (nevermind don't wanna know that bad)

Not sure what you have against him, I never saw his TV stuff at least not anything I remember and I was never a "Fast & Furious" fan (I saw 1 & 2 nothing after) but "Joy Ride" was a great psychotic killer movie I'd really recommend.

Thankfully I've never seen any of the above short list.

Anyone tell me what ch (nevermind don't wanna know that bad)

Not sure what you have against him, I never saw his TV stuff at least not anything I remember and I was never a "Fast & Furious" fan (I saw 1 & 2 nothing after) but "Joy Ride" was a great psychotic killer movie I'd really recommend.

"Candy Cane!?" RIP Paul.

Paul Walker is not a celebrity type of person. He is as down to earth as you and I can be. If you don't know him, you would never know that he did a tremendous amount of charity. He is a humble and caring person who happens to be an actor. And he has my respect.

Don't judge a book by its cover!

My condolences for your loss "neo33", you obviously knew him very well...I think it is sad that such a nice car was destroyed by a couple of yobbos who were not experienced enough to be driving it.

Cars, no matter how nice or rare ARE replaceable....

I didn't know the guy. Never seen him in any movie or TV show. That said, I think it is very insensitive to come on a forum and post an derogatory opinion of someone who has died. Would you like to read something about a friend of YOURS on a forum that was completely off base right after they died?

Ron

• Moderators

Never heard of this person, but have seen Pleasantville; what character was he?

He was the good-looking athlete who lived in Pleasantville. The one Reese Witherspoon dated.

I do confess, She's All That is one of my guilty pleasures. I'm a sucker for ugly duckling themed movies. :)

• Like 1

never had a chance... gas tank in a GT

porsche-gastank.jpg

Schu, that is totally incorrect.

That picture above looks like a Porsche 911. I thought they were driving a Carrera GT, which I believe is a mid-engine/rear engine car that has the gas tank in a bulkhead immediately behind the driver and passenger. From various crash scene photos, it looks like the passenger side was hit (seat Walker was occupying) and this may have ruptured the gas tank. If so, I could understand how gas could splash into the passenger side of the car from momentum.

Edited by Fjd

never had a chance... gas tank in a GT

porsche-gastank.jpg

Schu, that is totally incorrect.

That picture above looks like a Porsche 911. I thought they were driving a Carrera GT, which I believe is a mid-engine/rear engine car that has the gas tank in a bulkhead immediately behind the driver and passenger. From various crash scene photos, it looks like the passenger side was hit (seat Walker was occupying) and this may have ruptured the gas tank. If so, I could understand how gas could splash into the passenger side of the car from momentum.

Good find......

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/debunking-misinformation-surrounding-the-paul-walker-po-1475054822

Terrible when tragedy happens, but they do. He lived a very interesting and seemingly fulfilling life with everything he was into. If you get a chance look him up. The driver of the car was by no means inexperienced either, so it leaves you to wonder what actually happened. It seems like fire is common with Porsche accidents. Scary

Paul was as down to earth as a Hollywood guy can get he had a house across the street from my friend Ken off Shorline Drive in Santa Barbara I met him a few times in fact I was eating at the bar at Brophy Brother's 3 weeks ago and him and a friend were sitting next to me really too bad everyone that knew him is devastated .