Are used Klipsch speakers prices going up

jason str

This past weekend I got 2 grand cash for my 1 year old RF7iis and scooped up Cornwall IIIs, same year for the same amount, which made happier than a pig in S***

there's some good deals out there it took me a full years searching on that trip

I picked up mu LaScalas for $500 for the pair... I recently saw a pair that were in very nice shape for $900 and I have seen some shabby ones up for $1200 a pair. All these were local to me too. So as you can see the pricing is all over the charts.

Are used Klipsch speakers prices going up or is it just my imagination.

Krazy prices on CL & fleabay. :wacko2:

My Chorus II's must be worth $2000 if people can get $700 for Heresy's & $1500 for Cornwall's.

Maybe the market is shifting.

I have noticed and thought the same thing. I do believe some people are grabbing heresys because of their small size and the hugely popular name. Altogether though i feel its klipsch heritage line growing the rest of the klipsch market. I sold some oak H2's for $600(i didnt want to sell and they wanted them more than i did) cash locally a year ago. Always good deals to be got out there though. Chorus ii's are some of the easiest top notch to get still, if you look and can travel. Patience can get near anything cheap. I had a chance to get some early 80's khorns for 1100 recently