Klipsch Ref HT System for Flat Panel

wdrazek

First time selling here, and will post pics in the next 24 hours. I've owned the rears for about 3 years and the fronts for about 1 year. I previously owned a set of RVX 42's and traded them for Gallo Micro ti's but was ultimately unsatisfied with them and went back to the RVX's. Lesson learned. Anyway, these are great for HT and pretty decent for music, but no match for my forte's. And yes you can definitely crank them if you need to do that. I am the second owner of all five speakers. Here are the specs:

Set of 3 Klipsch RVX 42 LCR speakers. Klipsch reference line, retail $500 each. Dual 4” cerametallic woofers, one 1” titanium dome driver with round tractix horn. Extruded aluminium cabinet, side firing bass ports. 24” x 5.75” x 4.5”. 92-20khz +/-3db. 94 db sensitivity. 75 watts continuous power handing, 300 watts peak. 14lbs each.

Pair of RSX5 rear surround speakers. Klipsch reference line, retail $500 each. One 5.25” cerametallic woofer, one 1” titanium dome compression driver. Extruded aluminium cabinet, rear firing bass port. 12.5” x 6.5” x 9”. 87-20khz +/-3db. 93 db sensitivity. 75 watts continuous power handing, 300 watts peak. 7 lbs each.

All in very good condition, used with Pioneer Elite and Marantz AVR’s and never overdriven in a smoke free home.

$600 or best offer for all, or will consider separating. Paypal preferred.

Note: This is my first time putting items up here, but my feedback on the Audiogon system before they switched was perfect and my ebay rating is under wayne--o which is also perfect.

• 4 months later...
i am interested. shooting you a pm.

Funny, you are the one I thought of when I first read this ad. Then I saw you replied.

Before my RF-63 system was even a thought, I had my RVX-42 system in my 16W x 31L x 12H family room/kitchen and it held it's own pretty good for HT. Not a very big sound in that room but very detailed and clear. Of course the RF-63 system walked all over it but now the RVX-42 system is doing bedroom HT duty and doing very well.

Bill