Thanks For Rockin' With Us Promo Video

Youthman

• Moderators

Amy, will the royalty checks be sent out after the first of the year?

Haha! By posting on this forum or any of our social media outlets, your content automatically becomes property of Klipsch....blah blah some legal jargon here blah blah.

:)

• Moderators

amy do you guys have a lists of who's pic are in there?

I lied. Well, sort of. All the pics are labeled with the owner's names, but we didn't use them all. Maybe about half the ones we collected. We did not keep track of the ones we used.

Take a look at this promo video where Klipsch highlighted tons of Klipsch User's setups.

I found 3 photos from my setup at 28 seconds. You have to pause / unpause really quick to scan through them. Man that's a lot of Klipsch owners. Cool video for sure.

Very cool! Thanks for posting, unfortunately it doesn't look like any of my pics made the cut. I may have to boycott

+1

didn't see any of my pics either. selling my Klipsch stuff and buying "all in the box" Sony HT as a protest!

:)

p.s. cool video!

Edited by dimanata2007

Glenn / Pickys Home theatre is at 0:16 into the video.

Did anyone see any Jubilee pictures???

Roger

There is one with Jubs, with a Belle center, at 08 seconds.

I was trying to step through it slowly to see if mine made it in. Even if it did, it would be woefully out of date. Once I get my new pre-amp later this winter, I'll have to post a new one, with the new TV and all.

Glenn / Pickys Home theatre is at 0:16 into the video.

Did anyone see any Jubilee pictures???

Roger

There is one with Jubs, with a Belle center, at 08 seconds.

I was trying to step through it slowly to see if mine made it in. Even if it did, it would be woefully out of date. Once I get my new pre-amp later this winter, I'll have to post a new one, with the new TV and all.

I thought I had seen one as well, may have been Cask's room.