Klipsch Gig

spyder152

• Moderators

I'm a bit biased, but those little guys are truly awesome. Perfect if your wife is a traveler.

If you're looking for something more for around the house, my absolute favorite is the KMC 1. I drag mine from room to room constantly, and the sound is great. :)

• 2 weeks later...

.My wife hasnt used it more than 5 hours at one time, it has no problem handling that. It claims it will do 12 hours. No issues, easy to set up. I dont understand the auto speakerphone question. If a call comes in, it goes thru the speaker but with my android phone, I have the option to answer thru the phone or speaker on the screen when a call is coming in. Hope that helps

I loved this little guy out of the box. Plenty of great sound, portable but with a well-built feel. Perfect for travel, my main reason for purchase. Those hotel clock radios don't really cut it for us Klipsch fans...

Sadly, the little guy gave out after a week or so, and would never charge back up. After reading some Amazon reviews, apparently there is a fatal flaw with the first run of GiGs (got mine in November). Something about a weak solder near the charger?

That said, the guys at Klipsch have been great with my return/exchange. Communication has been swift and thorough. I sent it off Thursday and desperately hope to have my new one back by next Friday (Jan 17), as I'm traveling out of the country again.

So now, the anxious wait!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The sound is very good ... but I and several other posters have have had bad experiences with their (expensive) Klipsch Gig's. Have had mine a month and it now won't charge up. Others had theirs stop charging in less time. The company's aware of the problem and seems to be OK about replacing the defunct speakers, but to have this happen is a real P.I.T.A.

• 7 months later...