speaker identity

loghauler

Hi all. I recently bought a pair of klipsch speakers at a yard sale. I paid 5 bucks for the pair. Was surprised at how heavy they were when i had to load them in my truck. The model appears to be FF3 II. I was REALLY impressed when i hooked them up to my 250 watt stereo,and was blown away by the most impressive,crisp,clear,distortion free music i've ever heard.

My question: I cant find this model speaker in any of klipsch's product lierature. Are these old,or newer,and is that the correct model number. I paid 5 dollars for the pair,what do,or did,they sell for.

Thanks

I think im a klipsch fan forever

Update

They are RF3-II's. I checked the model numbers again,and sure enuff,the R was misprinted on the label,as was the S in the SN. Only half of each letter was there.

That said,are these good speakers,and what did they cost when new?

An older woman had them for sale at a yard sale at 10 dollars for the pair. My truck was parked aways away from her garage,n when i saw how heavy they were,n how far i had to carry them,i said i didnt want them. She asked me if i would take them for 5 dollats for the pair,just so she wouldnt have to move them again! Glad i did,because i never knew music and tv could sound this way. Maybe a little tinny sounding at times,but i can gladly live with it. Thanks for your help guys

I took several pix of the speakers,but ive no clue how to include them in my post. Question: I have a 240watt stereo sysyem driving these speakers,120watts per channel. I kno thats probly pretty wimpy power compared to what u guys got but,will 120watts per channel hurt them? Im a hard rock fan,my fav channel is octane on siriusxm. I like it loud. Thanks again guys.

I took several pix of the speakers,but ive no clue how to include them in my post. Question: I have a 240watt stereo sysyem driving these speakers,120watts per channel. I kno thats probly pretty wimpy power compared to what u guys got but,will 120watts per channel hurt them? Im a hard rock fan,my fav channel is octane on siriusxm. I like it loud. Thanks again guys.

You are good to go!

http://www.klipsch.com/rf-3-ii-floorstanding-speaker/details#specs

I am driving mine with a 250 watt per channel.

You can always get a www.photobucket.com account (it's free). Just get an account and upload to them and then copy and paste one of the links to the image (on the right side of the page) to your message here.

• Like 1