WANTED: one or more Klipsch RT-12d subwoofers

etc6849

I'm looking for one or two used RT-12d subwoofers. Black is preferred, but I'm willing to consider cherry. Feel free to reply if you know of one or a pair forsale or have one or more you'd like to let go. I'm willing to drive to pick them up if you live on the east coast or the midwest.

To be clear, I'm not looking for the RW-12d, but the RT-12d which has two 12" passive drivers and one active. It's shaped like a triangle.

http://www.klipsch.com/rt-12d-subwoofer

Edited by etc6849

Thanks guys. It's a long-term goal to find two more of them so I can have one in each corner. I really love the sound two of them make. I know about the cherry one on ebay, I was sniped on that one :( Had it been black, it would have turned into a bidding war, so it's probably for the best that I didn't win. There was also a black one on ebay this year, but it was missing a chunk out of the top and the guy had worked on it.

Thanks. The second one was a buy it now from ebay, but it made a huge difference in frequency response and easily paid for itself in enjoyment. I was very impressed and surprised at the difference two subs made on my room response (e.g. taming room modes). The difference was readily measurable too.

Edited by etc6849

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi

I have been looking all over the united states for a cherry klipsch rt-12d to buy and I need help !

I want this speaker because I would like to match it with my klipsch rf 7 ii and the klipsch rc 64 ii.

I'm starting to think this is one of the rarest speakers klipsch has ever made !

I have been looking for months everywhere and can not find one.

please reply to me if you know where to find one.

Thank you

mchl_vic@yahoo.com

There is one out on Ebay now.

I wouldn't mind picking up a couple of these, but I'm picky and would want the mic, etc.

But, this one it out there...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-RT-12-RT12-800-Watt-Subwoofer-Home-Audio-Music-Movies-Theater-Speaker-/151297614514?pt=Speakers_Subwoofers&hash=item233a0a62b2

Klipsch really ought to bring this back (and improve upon it...)

• 2 years later...