New system

Newf

i am happy blowing around 3000 all together for a good system though, the room is 11 by 32

Newf,

That is a long narrow room! Plenty of length to wire for 7 channel down the road.

Wait on Scrappy, he will be back.... He and another guy that goes by Youthman are deal chasers and he'll find some good prices for you.

Roger

Edited by twistedcrankcammer

Ok sit tight. Don't open anything! Let me do some research on who will ship to canada or who the best dealer is to get stuff up there. We are gonna get you set up much better than any best buy employee could dream of.

In the morning of course when I'm not laying in bed and have a computer instead of my iPhone. Lol

Edited by Scrappydue

lol thanks alot guys, this site is awesome.

We think this site is awesome too!

A lot of members will sell their used stuff to other members cheaper than ebay, or offer free shipping or such. We also visit other members and make friends and listen to better speakers that are not carried by the dealers because of their cost, and we get to see if the difference is worth the coin for us to upgrade before we do. There are yearly get togethers at Klipsch as well! We have a little family here and we enjoy one another, so we hope you come around enough in the future to find out what it is all about!!!

Roger

Ok I just emailed the only canada Klipsch dealer. Prolly take a little bit to get a response out of them. But I tried to sweet talk them some. We shall see. If that doesn't work might have to see what us dealers we can sweet talk I to shipping to you if it isn't gonna jack the price through the room. I do have an idea for a sub and they have Canadian dealers. Look into a company called Svs. Read a little about them. Will probably be a good option. Would destroy the Klipsch synergy sub you just bought for sure.

Edited by Scrappydue

Emotiva has a bundle sale going on. Would leave plenty of room with your budget for speakers.

From Emotiva:

For a limited time only, you can pick up the bundle of all bundles for an unheard of low price.

Take home a UMC-200 preamp/processor (reg. price $699), a UPA-700 seven-channel power amplifier (reg. price $499), and a MRCA-7 premium multi-channel audio interconnect (reg. price $49.99) – all for just $799 (Reg. price $1,247.99 (that’s an astonishing $448 savings).

The XDA-2 is just $249 (down from a reg. price of $399).
The Sherbourn PT-7030 is on sale for just $699 (that’s down from a list price of $1,799). The PT-7030 is a final sale item and doesn’t include the processor upgrade discount card, but it will still qualify you for our 25% lifetime processor discount program.

The sale bundle comes with a few terms and conditions:

· It is only sold as listed; there are no product substitutions.
· The 30-day trial applies to the entire bundle; if you change your mind you have to
return the whole thing.
· If you purchased any of the three items in the bundle during our holiday sale, you can
upgrade your purchase to the entire bundle (at the bundle price) by paying
the difference. Give us a call at 615-790-6754 or email sales@emotiva.com
to complete your order.

Ok newf. I haven't heard pack from you in PM so I'll just talk on here. I heard back from the canada dealer and they have me another email. So I emailed them for a price inquiry for a full reference setup to see if you could get better for marginally more money. I'll keep you updated