New system

Newf

According to this, the C-20 might be a better center channel for your system. The one you picked up is from the reference series and isn't sonically matched for the F-20's.

http://www.klipsch.com/f-30-home-theater-system

welcome to the forums!

you are right. but c-20 is a pretty weak center and looks weird in my opinion :). I'm using RC-62II with F-3's and maybe because I don't know what to listen for or my ears are nor sensitive enough, I’m absolutely happy with my HT.

RC-62 blows away all other center speakers I had before.

I agree with the A+ for Scrappy (and others) for trying to help out. I'm very thankful that I rediscovered this forum last year before making my purchase. I was able to save a ton of money through

Mike at Acoustic Sound Design and Scrappy's recommendation, but more than that, I felt confident and informed in making my choice on an expensive (to me) choice in speakers that I hope to be using for years to come after reading all of the current and previous discussions and topics. I visit this forum countless times per day - there isn't much worse than checking the home theater section and seeing no new posts to click on!

Edited by ebdixson

never met a Newfoundlander that I didn't like! Most helpful people possible!

I had one once. Awesome dog. He was like a big lovable bear.

Bad dog Carl! :lol:

He really was a great dog. We named him "Schultz" after the character on hogans Heros. Had the best disposition you could ever ask for. Very lovable giant.