RF-63 Value?

johnnydrama

I'm not in the market for these at all, nor do I have a place for them at this time. However, I know someone who has a set and is wanting to move them pretty badly, what price is too good to walk away from? I do plan on moving next summer into a place that could accommodate a RF-63 setup and that's why I'm intrigued. I would buy them and stash them for 6-8 months if I can get the right price. They are also cherry, which I would prefer over the black. This would leave me time to track deals on a cherry RC-64 and a pair of RS-62s or 52s.

So what $ amount is fair, and what $ amount is too good to walk away from these, whether I need them or not?

$900 (common price)

$800, good price

$600 or lower, too good to walk away from.

Like these pair for $650. Someone should go get em! He is asking $1200 for the RF-63 & RC-64 (which makes the RC-64 not so good of a deal).

I was thinking in the same range. His asking price is less than $600 and I think he would go even lower. I saw those... do you use SearchTempest?