SOLD Klipsch RF52 - Pair - Original Owner, Excellent Condition

tmtacq

I believe there are a few of the larger Bourbon distilleries to the SW as well - not that Bikes and Booze mix :-)

Lexington is not the horse capital of the USA, it's actually the Horse Capital of the World - a bold claim they made, not me. The Crown Prince of Dubai has his equestrian estate in Versailles, directly west of Lexington (about 10 minutes out) along with a lot of others. Interesting history as to how this area became the horse capital, or at least that I've been told and it makes sense. It is due to the civil war, KY sided with the north ultimately and as the dust from the war settled the restitution paid to the north from the south came in the form of their horses, the north had no place to board them so they went to the closest place that could, KY. Factor in the grass and calcium rich water (the same reason Bourbon is so big in KY) the horses flourished. I've never verified this, however it makes logical sense so I've never researched it further.

Totally unrelated, I previously lived in Lexington, NC, which was the BBQ capital of the World - Weird how Lexington's make all of these bold claims!

Anyone want to buy some speakers? :-)

I like that area of Kentucky, great motorcycle riding southwest of there. Is it true that Lexington is the horse capital of the USA?

• 2 weeks later...