Epic CF-3 v1 for sale/trade in Northeast Ohio - SOLD

Fizzlemizzle

These are early 1994 version 1s with 6" ports, clear wiring, and lower FS woofers. Bass is exceptional for 10" woofers, these are the most balanced Klipsch I've ever heard. They were originally Medium Oak but have been refinished in Satin Black. Condition is quite good, I'd conservatively rate them 8/10. They're still packed from the move - wrapped in heavy furniture blankets then bubble wrap and tape. They're ready to go without worry of any damage occuring.

Asking $800 cash or trade for firearms. Specifically looking for PSA AR lower, along with just about anything else of similar value. Those of you looking for these know they're quite rare, may be somewhat negotiable on price but honestly they're a cool part of Klipsch history and I wouldn't mind keeping them if they don't sell. I can meet within two hours or so if necessary. Possibly open to smaller Klipsch like RB-75, RC-7, RF-7, and other high-end reference.

Please email fizzlemizzle@gmail.com or text 440-749-0866 if interested and I hope we can work out a deal! Thanks for reading.

post-20218-0-06660000-1386897539_thumb.jpost-20218-0-19100000-1386897549_thumb.jpost-20218-0-36540000-1386897557_thumb.j

Edited by Fizzlemizzle

• 2 weeks later...

Still up for sale. Would trade for RB-5s plus some cash, RB-75s, and firearms. May be a little negotiable on price but nice V1 CF-3s aren't so easy to come by. Also forgot to note I bought a spare K-63-KN Driver/Horn assembly that will come with them, I was originally going to DIY a matched center for them.

• 1 month later...

Price dropped to 600 obo. Looking to purchase new firearms and haven't used these in a while now. Still wrapped in plastic, bubble wrap and blankets and ready for safe transport. Located in northeast Ohio and would be willing to drive a little bit to meet. Comes with spare K-63-KN driver and horn. Email if interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mike Is a great guy. Fortunately I live 15 minutes from him and let me tell you these speakers are beautiful and wow do they sing. Cones perfect, grills perfect, and cabinets mint. This man takes care of his equipment and I am happy to own them. Time to retire my Chorus ii's.

I haven't spent much time listening to the epics (yet) in the brief time the horns on the epics are much more in your face then the chorus and the bass seems much more balanced, clear and deeper then the chorus ii's. So far I am favoring the epics!! Imo the chorus ii's are a bit more relaxed then the epics but I am one of those love it loud and in your face people (hence why I love klipsch) so my opinion is just that. Personally I don't see the chorus ii's being a focal point anymore. I love the epic's! If you run across a pair especially for the price I paid- BUY THEM! MONEY WELL SPENT. I own and have owned rf82's 83's 62's and 52's but if you ask me. These top the list. Future purchase will be a pair of k-horns!!! Currently running an onkyo tx-sr805 and adcom gfa-545 with an svs sub for some extra bass.