Anyone Been to Key West?

Flason

The wife and I go down there at least every year. One of KW favorites has died. I don't know if you've been to Irish Kevins, but Jarrod Michael Hobgood has left the planet. He was an amazing entertainer and thousands went to see him monthly. You Tube video does not do his show justice. RIP JMH.

Yes, about 16 years ago to go scuba diving. Stayed in the Marquesa Hotel and remember eating at the one time bordello Blue Heaven.

Pretty good diving also. Not familiar with the gentleman you mentioned but I know there are some long time characters living in Key West. May he sleep well tonight.

Bill

Edited by willland

His Irish Toast was the best. Ed Sheeren actually has the song on his CD. Then the Blind Ninja Waterfall. What a show. Blind Ninja Waterfall is where he would have 2 pints of beer, shirt over his head, pour one beer into the other, stand in the Karate Kid pose, and down both pints of beer through his shirt without spilling a drop. And no, thats not what killed him.