**SOLD** Toshiba HD-A30 HD-DVD player - $60 shipped **SOLD**

wuzzzer

x052HDA30-b.jpeghd-a30-28dg-800.jpg

Includes remote, power cord and Eagles Farewell Tour HD-DVD! $80 shipped to any lower 48 state address. I always ship FedEx Ground.

Player is in excellent condition - no issues. Bought from a fellow forum member. I was using it as a CD player and to watch the Eagles Farewell Tour but now that the Farewell Tour is available on Blu-Ray I don't ever use it anymore.

Has played every HD-DVD, DVD, CD and CD-R I've tried in it. I don't have the original box but it will be packed to survive the journey. :)

Edited by wuzzzer

Nice player Wuzzzer. Mine is still going strong in my bedroom HT system, although I only use it maybe 2 or 3 times a year.

Good luck with your sale,

Bill

my hd DVD is also my bedroom player. Haha I was fortunate enough to have plenty of spending money when the hd DVD/ bluray war started I just bought both and bought movies for both. Now I have a lot of good movies on hd DVD that I wish if just bought on Blu ray and now don't have the kind of extra cash to just convert over to Blu ray lol

Still have my HD-A30 as well and use it in my garage/gym. Unfortunately I made the wrong investment initially into HDDVDs. Mainly because I owned an XBOX 360 and was able to add on the HDDVD Drive for $200 as opposed to buying a stand alone HDDVD Player for $500. I purchase around 35 HDDVDs in the first year or so. Early on it seemed as if HDDVD had the momentum. Oh well, you live and you learn. GLWS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...