Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators

Forget to look here for a few day and look what happens, plenty new pictures, very nice.

Mr Boxx, very nice looking "domicile", I think it deserves a much better name.

Welcome Full Range, had a RTR many years ago, Akai about the same size as that, probably should have kept it.

Forget to look here for a few day and look what happens, plenty new pictures, very nice.

Mr Boxx, very nice looking "domicile", I think it deserves a much better name.

Welcome Full Range, had a RTR many years ago, Akai about the same size as that, probably should have kept it.

Thanks for the welcome Dtel

I just got a new DSLR camera - a Canon EOS70D

These are some of my first test shots

post-57741-0-49400000-1387700408_thumb.j post-57741-0-27480000-1387700428_thumb.j

post-57741-0-25040000-1387700453_thumb.j post-57741-0-65280000-1387700494_thumb.j

AMY, sorry.....Forum Queen....You are looking GREAT, or you have a magic camera ?

Really nice looking pic, you appear to be aging in reverse.

NO everyone I am not kissing up, I don't even have any warning points, yet.

I would agree that you are not kissing up. I can't tell you how quickly I'd be slapped upside the head if I asked my wife if she had a magic camera to make her look so good. Ya gotta work on your schmooze skills a bit more.

:emotion-22::emotion-22:

• Moderators
I would agree that you are not kissing up. I can't tell you how quickly I'd be slapped upside the head if I asked my wife if she had a magic camera to make her look so good. Ya gotta work on your schmooze skills a bit more.

My wife would do the same thing, after being married for 35 years, no skills like that left, only skills left is trying to stay out of trouble.,

I really was not kissing up, but I do know a good thing when I see it, and I didn't even notice the ears. :o .

Edited by dtel

I bought this in Austin, TX back in the 1970's; it cost me $50 (from a porch sale and that was a lot of money back then). I stuck it in the trunk (I still don't know how) of my Ford Torino and took it to my apartment and used it as a beer machine. I still have it and it still works. I would like to get the guy from Pawn Stars to restore it for me... LOL..

It does make a good photo....

DSC_0082.jpg

Edited by Boxx
  • Like 2

I bought this in Austin, TX back in the 1970's; it cost me $50 (from a porch sale and that was a lot of money back then). I stuck it in the trunk (I still don't know how) of my Ford Torino and took it to my apartment and used it as a beer machine. I still have it and it still works. I would like to get the guy from Pawn Stars to restore it for me... LOL..

It does make a good photo....

That is cool, I'd love to own one of those but I've got a feeling it would cost me a deal more than $50 today...