Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

This was a present for my sweet wife. The first of many for her Pandora bracelet...

oh, taken with my Nokia Lumia 920. I like the fact I can control all the settings manually if need be. Even does a pretty good macro.

Bruce

post-5045-0-57480000-1394588482_thumb.jp

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 1

I think i shot a ufo on the left of the first pic, I have no idea what that is, but it shows up in shots with shutter from 30 seconds to 1 minute, It gets brighter and larger the higher the count ??

There are no lights, Houses, towers, or anything in that area, I am sure it has something to do with me (amateur Hour) photo........ It looks cool though

I need to get a better lens this is the standard Kit lens on the canon T3I

• Moderators

If I had my choice I would like to go for weeks, up through some national parks and up the West Coast then a big loop back through Washington, Oregon, Ok maby more than a few weeks with all the stops for pics. I would probably wear out my camera and tripod.

If I had my choice I would like to go for weeks, up through some national parks and up the West Coast then a big loop back through Washington, Oregon, Ok maby more than a few weeks with all the stops for pics. I would probably wear out my camera and tripod.

If you pass by Roseburg OR. I'm sure I could set you up for the night.

• Moderators

Very nice of y'all to say that, thanks, I wish I could.

That would be like a dream trip, just go to see the scenery and take pictures, with no where to be at any certain time, just wonder around.

Edited by dtel

• Moderators

I like how this photo of a toy turned out Simple but sharp

Your right, you just never know.

Just sitting round and the kids were playing a board game, I was bored and was playing with the camera.

F5.6

1/15 sec

iso 400

300mm with VR no tripod

Had to make it small, so when it's enlarged it gets a lot of grain and looks rough.

post-9700-0-20360000-1394989688_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel
  • Like 3