Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

I like how this photo of a toy turned out Simple but sharp

Your right, you just never know.

Just sitting round and the kids were playing a board game, I was bored and was playing with the camera.

F5.6

1/15 sec

iso 400

300mm with VR no tripod

Had to make it small, so when it's enlarged it gets a lot of grain and looks rough.

Some great lighting and shadow you caught. Well done Dtel

Taking some snaps of the system

I have changed and matched on both amps the volume / select knobsattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Now those are some right proper knobs, if you ask me.

Although easy to find volume skirt knobs

You have no idea how hard it is to get those knobs with an arrow to be used as a select switch

Found some in England after looking on and off for 2 years ;)

Quick Reno run on Friday and just got back, weather on the range was 50, but a slight wind chill kept us at 44, after shooting for a bit, the wife and kept dropping bullets tryin to load them when you cannot feel your fingers is HeII , so off to Fallon to survey the possible ranch and of course we had to check out at least four local Pubs. 3200Ft Desert could work for me.

Edited by minermark
  • Like 4

Quick Reno run on Friday and just got back, weather on the range was 50, but a slight wind chill kept us at 44, after shooting for a bit, the wife and kept dropping bullets tryin to load them when you cannot feel your fingers is HeII , so off to Fallon to survey the possible ranch and of course we had to check out at least four local Pubs. 3200Ft Desert could work for me.

So which "Brooms" do you like to use? Presume your shooting Prairie dogs? My son and I have used everything from 17 cal to 30:06. Like 22s, 17s. Liked 243 the best for sage rats, Have not found the load for 22-250 that I can watch through the scope to see if I hit what I wanted to. Guess I need to find a load that has accuracy and not as much muzzle blast.

• Like 1

I plink with a 17HMR because it is 2600 ft per sec and really cheap to shoot, why does this matter? I shoot "Tannerite". Youtube it.

P.S. And NO I don't Blow up cars,(too Expensive).

It don't matter. I was only curious.

I think that Tannerite may be similar to a product my son gave me for x-mas. Haven't got around to shooting it yet.
I don't blow up cars either, but I have shot through the axle flange on one. Peeled the copper jacket off and the armour piercing steel went right on through.
I prefer going with younger "Kids" along on a good rabbit and rat hunt.
Kids = anyone 20 years younger then me, so about 38.
John
Edited by Taz
  • Like 1

Ice racing picture from 1967

scan0001_zps594605c7.jpg

I see im not the only one who abused a vett in my younger days, I remember cutting a hole through the hood of a 67 split window vet with a sawsall so a Tripower would go through it. you know what the things are worth now eh ?

Edited by minermark
  • Like 3