Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

She's a lot bigger than when I saw her last. VERY cute!

Hah, yea. She's 3ft tall and 25lbs - super lanky and it's impossible find clothes that fit both dimensions. BTW, she loves reading more than ever before and those books you gifted continue to be a staple in our pre-bedtime regiment. ;)

• Like 1

She's a lot bigger than when I saw her last. VERY cute!

Hah, yea. She's 3ft tall and 25lbs - super lanky and it's impossible find clothes that fit both dimensions. BTW, she loves reading more than ever before and those books you gifted continue to be a staple in our pre-bedtime regiment. ;)

A gift of Books is a great thing to give a youngster. Mom bought us kids a big box of books when I was in grade school. Read my first hardback in grade school. I was one of the kids that had their library book inside my school book.

They thought I was mentally challenged and sent me for testing. Read 2 hardback books a day. I was hooked. Preferred a good book to Television. Certainly preferred a book to the teacher's lecture.

I Hope her love of books continue to grow. There's a lot to be learned in books that relate to what is taught in school

I still get books on my birthday, and am very happy to get them.

:D:D:D:D

• Moderators
They thought I was mentally challenged and sent me for testing.

:o

Same here but they thought I might have had a hearing problem as well, turned out it was just a hard head. They told my mother we can't find anything wrong, he just does what he wants when he wants, good luck. My mother loved to tell that story, my dad didn't find it amusing.

• Moderators
She's 3ft tall and 25lbs - super lanky and it's impossible find clothes that fit both dimensions.

It doesn't matter, she will not be in any one size for long at all, they grow so fast. Both pictures are cute bit I like the second the most.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Good guess!

That's just what it was a guess, only because evening colors are a little different from morning, also many (including me) have a hard time getting out early enough.

I like the pictures with the people on the rock, usually I would not want anyone in the pic like that but it looks good. If they would step a little the wrong way it would be a long drop.

Ok... couldn't help myself. It's taken me awhile to learn how to do this and NOT make it look like a PS hack...

Bruce

Just personal belief. Not trying to push my opinions on anyone.

God made all kids beautiful. This helps with the bonding process between parents and child. This is very important as it keeps parents from killing the child when it's 3:00 am and the kid won't stop crying when you have to get up at 5:00 am to go to work.

As The kid gets older they will do other things, like trying to save toilet paper and rolling it back onto the roll after using one side of it. This is where the mothers protective instinct comes in, and the child is free to learn other ways to irritate you.

But in time, most of them grow up to produce grand children that you can feed espresso and give a new free Puppy to just before their parents get there to pick them up.

And after they have all gone you can set back, kick your feet up, and remember all the loving times you had with your kids, while forgetting all the times that they are still here only because they were so damn cute

John :)

Here she is, hamming it up at a friend's wedding a few weeks ago where she was the flower girl.

Pretty little girl, you better enjoy it and take many pictures while you can, before you know it she will be replacing the other girl in the pic and be married and on her own, it happens really fast !

Without a doubt.... Enjoy every moment you can....

• Like 1

• Moderators

Dtel, how far away were you from the wasp in that one. Image stabilization?

Thanks

I had to go look where I was, it's looks like 4-6', and yes image stabilization, it's in the lens on that 70-300 vr Nikon.

It is the first lens I had with VR, when I got it I looked it up to see what it was and how it worked. I laughed when I read it, Nikon explained it as a voice coil, and it just grabs the inside glass lenses and holds them in one position for a fraction of a second while the camera takes the pic. Thought it was funny they called it a voice coil.

The end of the wasp you don't want to deal with.

edit; don't know why there opening so big, that size was set to 3 out of 10 ?

post-9700-0-76060000-1397836240_thumb.jp

Edited by dtel

• Moderators
From last night...

Kind of looks like something from a horror movie, I like it nice colors also.

I have tried some similar and it's not easy to get them to look like that, for me 90% of the time I just erase them because I can't catch what I see or what I want it to look like.