Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

I am no spring chicken any more, I have him and his 7 year old brother to keep up with :mellow: I will be 60 when the oldest graduates high school
Incredible! I turn 65 on Tuesday... I am having the most fun I think I have ever had.

Kids are grown, and I have a wife who loves me. We have debts and bills to pay, but still, life is sooooo good.

My goal…and all your hopes … are that someday i'll be too busy exploring the world to make sarcastic comments on the forum.
Steve... you need to travel. I know you were in the C.G., but go someplace you want to go that you've never been to before. I NEVER would have thought I would travel to an Asian country, but after I met my wife, I traveled to see her in the Philippines and China. We met in Ireland one time and stayed with her sister and family in Limerick. I will treasure those trips forever, whatever comes next.

Bruce

Happy Early Birthday Bruce. Yes, I can't wait to start traveling…I know it's not an acceptable excuse; but, i'm alone in life. Paradoxically, i have the freedom and the finances; but, fall into a rut because i'd rather have a companion. When it happens, first on my list is England…i'm just fascinated with that place. Second will be the Azore Islands of Faial and Flores … where my grandparents were born and raised. I still have relatives living there.

• Moderators

Yes Happy Birthday Bruce, I may forget to post this so just in case I wanted to say it now. :emotion-19:

65, not bad, it's just a number, a big one :o but just a number :D Many more to come

• Moderators
Quick! Which one is NOT Maasai?

? The one without the tan. :lol:

Always interesting pictures TheEvan, it's always a learning experience to see how others around the world live, make you rethink what normal really is.

Amy, just from that photo I believe your sister to be thoughtful, kind, respectful of others, and most of all caring. Am I close? I really do believe most of what you need to know about somebody can be gathered by just looking at them. What do you think?

JL i have to ask is that a real bull frog in your avatar photo? Gees, I thought we had big ones here in Tx....

A friend of mine was heading to his ranch with his wife a couple of day's ago. Their ranch is located in Southeastern New Mexico.

They took this photo along the way. They had to stop several times due to the hail coming down and the fact that the tornado was going in the same direction as they were.

StormNM.jpg

• Like 2

Amy, just from that photo I believe your sister to be thoughtful, kind, respectful of others, and most of all caring. Am I close? I really do believe most of what you need to know about somebody can be gathered by just looking at them. What do you think?

JL i have to ask is that a real bull frog in your avatar photo? Gees, I thought we had big ones here in Tx....

Yeah, that frog is real but the perspective is a bit tricky. The frog must be on the end of a stick. I'm changing my profile to show a Goliath Frog which gets to about 6 lbs and no trickery with perspective LOL.