Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

Last week, Bald river falls, on the Cherohala Skyway in Tennessee.
Well, the next time you get by this way you need to let me know. Love to see you again. Did you pass by Chattanooga or on across the state?

Bruce

• Moderators

Well thank you Max, for some reason the only pic's we have hanging are the grandkids, I just take them to put them on a disc and external hard drive. I guess they will show them back to me when I can't remember anymore, probably the plan ?

Last week, Bald river falls, on the Cherohala Skyway in Tennessee.
Well, the next time you get by this way you need to let me know. Love to see you again. Did you pass by Chattanooga or on across the state?

Bruce

Yes we did go through Chattanooga with both hands on the steering wheel while saying a prayer. It's like Nascar going through there, one minute were stopped the next being quickly passed while going 70 with someone drafting behind us trying to avoid bumping and being pushed off the road. The only place I have seen people drive like this is NO, Atlanta and Houston...excluding most of California.

We did talk about you as we went through as we could see the school where you work, well we thought it was your school. I would have been nice to see you again, we say that every time, one day we will plan to stop as we pass through so we can have a little time.

• Like 1

Now that looks hot and dry, but on the bright side no neighbors, or anything else. I would love to be there all night just to take pictures of the sky.

Temp after a few thunderstorms was in the 80s, did not even set up my truck supported shade devices.

One of my reasons for hitting every pawn shop in Reno was to find a telescope on the cheap.

We will be camping out here when we get the fifthwheel, but i think id better buy the house in Nevada first.

• Moderators

That sounds like a good idea.

Thought of you while in Tennessee after driving along miles of lakes, I thought this is a perfect place for an ICON. Miles of lakes all over the mountains as part of the dam systems.

This house looks perfect for a little launch ramp.

post-9700-0-40020000-1407690722_thumb.jp

• Like 1