Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

Indeed... I had planned on getting a sony A7s but just could not justify it, I wanted that 4k video capability. It seems youtube downsamples the content to 720/1080 also.

I am glad I didnt get the sony though, this lumix/leica is really just about perfect for me even though I would love more focal choices.

Edited by Schu

• Moderators

Marvel, they actually got to ride in the B-17, WOW, I'd be happy just to look inside.
Pretty cool, huh? It was also $475 each... :blush:

That's a little rough, still very cool and a once in a lifetime kind of thing (for me at those prices).

• Like 2

That's a little rough, still very cool and a once in a lifetime kind of thing (for me at those prices).
It was pretty much their vacation money for the year. Would be too steep for me, too, but they felt the chance might not come around again. They're running out of spare parts... I imagine a lot of that cost goes to insurance.

Bruce

• Moderators
I imagine a lot of that cost goes to insurance.

And fuel, like Schu said "four radial engines reving up", they weren't designed to be fuel efficient, just for power.

But you can bet they will never forget it. :emotion-21:

• Like 1

I imagine a lot of that cost goes to insurance.

And fuel, like Schu said "four radial engines reving up", they weren't designed to be fuel efficient, just for power.

But you can bet they will never forget it. :emotion-21:

They were a little worried that their son wouldn't like it, but he is a huge train buff, and they have done a lot around the railroad museum here, so he knows what loud can be.

Just looked it up... about 50 gal. per hour per engine.

Bruce

• Like 1