Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
Flu? What's up?

I don't know, I had whatever it is and started taking antibiotics and it went away so I stopped taking them like a dumbass, a week later it's back so I'm taking them again. 

Sinus, sore muscles tired and off and fever at the beginning.  I quit the sinus medicine and started using a Neti pot, it's doing ,more than the medicine. Sucks getting old :lol:

• Moderators

How do they polish that wood on the side pannels? Epoxy?

Either that or maby a marine spar varnish, it can take the UV and be polished like that and it's made for wood. This is it on top our outside tiki bar and it not polished, and about a years wear and tear, it's great stuff.

post-9700-0-93680000-1428426920_thumb.jp

• Like 2

• Moderators
Check out it. My photograph made the front page of our local paper "The Blountcountian". The article is about child abuse awareness and an annual fundraising event.

I see why they used it, very nice picture.

• Moderators

Very nice, they are an amazing animal, the way they can bend and twist in any direction with great balance and coordination, unbelievable swimmers. I have only seen them in the zoo but when there swimming, fishing and playing there mesmerizing with there ability and speed.

Edited by dtel
  • Like 1

Cool stump. I have a big (400lb +) double horn avil myself. Really have enjoyed it. Never seen a stump quite that nice before. Hope it lasts. I finally gave up on them after rotting a couple out. I have a steel one now.

You can see my double horn behind the platen.

acorn%20platen_zpsdr1mz19e.jpg

• Like 1

Cool stump. I have a big (400lb +) double horn avil myself. Really have enjoyed it. Never seen a stump quite that nice before. Hope it lasts. I finally gave up on them after rotting a couple out. I have a steel one now.

You can see my double horn behind the platen.

acorn%20platen_zpsdr1mz19e.jpg

Pre WWII? The anvil, not the shop...  :ph34r:

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hi Guys! Still checking in every once in a while to the new photos  :)

I explored the old powerhouse of Central State Hospital (abandoned insane asylum, west side of Indy) a couple weeks ago. Much creepy fun.

tumblr_nmrfckEh2l1sk6o82o1_r1_540.jpg

• Like 6