Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
( apologies to any vegetarians )

No reason to apologize, being a vegetarian is a choice, it doesn't make anything else wrong.

Just one opinion from a carnivore............

Looks good.......fancy grill  :emotion-21:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I took this one Friday. It was field day at my son's (he is tall one on the left) school. In the photo one young lady is catching a Reese's Piece. The other girls face is awesome!

Maddi%20catches%20the%20Reeces%20Piece_z

Edited by JL Sargent

Here are a couple of photos for Mustang Guy

This is the Aussie version of a Ford muscle car

And this is the last one made as Ford is closing its assembly plant

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

That's a great car. 1kW per cc or a total of 470 HP. Sad that they closed that plant.

I was watching Top Gear on Netflix, and they had this news bulletin where the new Mustang was to be sold in England. The funny thing is, that it was only available in a 2.3L 4 cyl EcoBoost. LOL It didn't sound like much, but that tiny motor is rated at 310HP/320LBFT.

Since then, they have started offering the 5.0L which is 435HP/400LBFT. No real hot versions like in the states like the Shelby 350 and 350R with the 526HP/429LBFT 5.2L engine.

• Like 1

Here are a couple of photos for Mustang Guy

This is the Aussie version of a Ford muscle car

And this is the last one made as Ford is closing its assembly plantattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

That's a great car. 1kW per cc or a total of 470 HP. Sad that they closed that plant.

I was watching Top Gear on Netflix, and they had this news bulletin where the new Mustang was to be sold in England. The funny thing is, that it was only available in a 2.3L 4 cyl EcoBoost. LOL It didn't sound like much, but that tiny motor is rated at 310HP/320LBFT.

Since then, they have started offering the 5.0L which is 435HP/400LBFT. No real hot versions like in the states like the Shelby 350 and 350R with the 526HP/429LBFT 5.2L engine.

I have attended two Mustang Launches in Australia and they look spunky

I'm pretty sure that all the engine variants are available in Australia not sure about the Shelby

• Like 1

• Moderators
I took this one Friday. It was field day at my son's (far left) school. In the photo one young lady is catching a Reese's Piece. The other girls face is awesome!

Cool picture  :emotion-21:   

• Like 1