Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

I'm sure a few of you have been to the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola... This was my second trip there, as we were/are visiting family and friends there. Not nearly as huge as the Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson, but I love visiting here. My only complaint would be how tightly packed all the planes are.

post-5045-0-21080000-1463789604_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Sweet looking setup Full Range.

My son just did a social studies/geography project on Australia. Very interesting and beautiful nation you have there. He scored an A+ on it!

Congratulate him for me on a job well done, but every place on earth has beauty. One just needs to look and find it

Later this year I heading off to New Guinea to climb a volcano

• Like 2

Over 6 hours at the beach... I've stayed out of the sun for most of the time, but will probably offer myself up as a piece of toasted white bread at church tomorrow...

On the other hand, the filipinos turn darker after one day of this, seemingly with no ill effect.

Bruce

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 3

Ok, been back to the house, had a shower, supper with everybody, fresh cooked veggies, fish and roce filpino style. Last one from the beach... niece sara and my wife.

Bruce

post-5045-0-20160000-1463888426_thumb.jp

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...