Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
I took this one yesterday with a drone just over the house.

Drone pictures always surprise me, it's such a different prospective than you normally see, everything looks different from the air.

We went flying a while back with my wife's cousin, he lives a couple miles from us and has a landing strip and hanger in his yard. We were not flying a minute before I lost track of where we were, everything looks so different, I had to look for landmarks and it was still tough.

Very cool view

• Like 1

Marvel, were those statues for sale? Interesting art.
I don't think so... they were just a part of the decorations. The food was superb, and the setting was open to the outside. Absolutely no insects around, a very open layout. I'll dig out a couple other pics...

Bruce

• Like 1

This was from sometime in the past... maybe 1970 or so. Me with my best friend Roger. We are still good friends, although I haven't seen him for about 15-20 yrs. The guitar I'm holding is a 1951 Martin D-18. Not sure what Roger had then... a D-28, but I can't remember the year.

Bruce

post-5045-0-08180000-1469212734_thumb.jp

Edited by Marvel
  • Like 3

She's a stubborn pain in the butt most of the time

Well, yea Michael...you're feeding the kid coffee...what do you expect?  She's adorable, looks nothing like you..... 

But, I'm sure it's high quality coffee.... :P

Edited by jimjimbo
  • Like 1