Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

My littlest turned 2 yesterday so we celebrated with some friends at a local park this morning. Kolaches and coffee for all, with a giant cinnamon roll for the guest of honor! (my 4 year old in the 'Muricha Flag swimsuit in the following pictures, accompanied by cousins and close friends)

DSC_8762-Edit.jpg

DSC_8763-Edit.jpg

DSC_8771.jpg

DSC_8776.jpg

DSCF0897-Edit.jpg

DSC_8710.jpg

DSC_8741.jpg

DSC_8784.jpg

DSC_8788.jpg

DSCF0893.jpg

DSC_8707-Edit.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JL Sargent said:

I was starting to feel kinda lonely. :) Beautiful Parrot. Did you hear him speak?

Heard its bird call - No talking though 

This is a wild parrot and is called a Rosella.  Although I live in the city my suburb is very very leafy and close to the river

We get a lot of wildlife here 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, therobbstory said:

New to the forum, but not photography. Here's a few from this summer.

Welcome, love the pictures, especially the one of the girl by the water with the headlight and campfire. I like how the camera can catch light with long exposures and give you something you can't really see with you eyes.  

Welcome Robb and great pictures. I like the one of Obama the best. Do you remember any specifics of that one? Camera, lens, settings, etc?

As for me, I use a Canon 5D MkIII body and those football photos I took using a Canon L IS 4.5-5.6 @ 400mm lens to get those.

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

what no pictures of me.  what kind of thread is this?

Were not even sure your real, were trying, we only have certain facts and if you life has been even half of those............ like the song says, what a long strange trip it's been   :D

OK there were a few pictures of some musician looking dude a while back but he looked about normal so it's a little hard to believe it's really you. 

Maby one day someone here will see you in person ? :( It's a longshot but I can hope. :huh2:

:lol:

• Like 1