Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

2 hours ago, dtel said:

Were not even sure your real, were trying, we only have certain facts and if you life has been even half of those............ like the song says, what a long strange trip it's been   :D

OK there were a few pictures of some musician looking dude a while back but he looked about normal so it's a little hard to believe it's really you. 

Maby one day someone here will see you in person ? :( It's a longshot but I can hope. :huh2:

:lol:

fair enough.  Oh, i may look normal; but, that’s as far as it goes.  well, i’ll be where i am for eight more months, then i disappear and start the next chapter of my life somewhere new. going to a place where i don’t know a soul. That means, i don’t have to actually do anything noteworthy if i don’t want to because i get to recirculate all my old stories to a new crowd.

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Dtel, just think of how strange Steve must be to get to meet/hang around some of those musician an look normal.

There's something different about him, :o which most of the time is a good thing like this time. Not many people hang out like he does................. 

speakers1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

There's something different about him, :o which most of the time is a good thing like this time. Not many people hang out like he does................. 

speakers1.jpg

i get no respect, Alan White uses me for an arm rest!  Sadly Chris Squire passed away not too long after this photo. :(

Been a little quiet here... Spent the day with some friends, some went fishing for bass, but the wife and I took off with a couple other to Cloudland Canyon State Park. Too dang hot to spend much time, but it's a beautiful place on Lookout Mountain.

Bruce

Cloudland Canyon_Sep2016_2.jpg

Cloudland Canyon_Sept2016.jpg

• Like 1