Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

17 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

when was last time you had white tail...

Actually about 2 months ago.  I did the plumbing on a house my brother was building.  He lives way out in the boonies.  He had a deer given to him by a game warden.  The deer had gotten horribly tangled in a fence and the warden had to put him down.  My brother saw him right after that happened and lucked out.  He went right from there to the local butcher that processes all the deer.  Last time I was there we had chicken fried back strap and jalapeno/cheese venison sausage. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Speedball II said:

Oh no...I don't want to decide.

(another air versus nitrogen)...(tubes versus solid state).... kind of decision....;^)

The only thing nitrogen in your tires is good for is that it helps transfer funds from your wallet to the dealerships pocket.

Virtually all vehicles have tire pressure monitoring systems.  You know when you need air.  If nitrogen was so great, you'd never need to add any.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Speedball II said:

Oh no...I don't want to decide.

(another air versus nitrogen)...(tubes versus solid state).... kind of decision....;^)

This is easy  -  air for a hard charging sporting ride, nitrogen for that light, comfy, fluffy ride. 

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

If nitrogen was so great, you'd never need to add any.

In the 6-1/2 years I've owned my truck, I haven't needed to add any nitrogen. Nor air for that matter...

I'm not advocating Nitrogen filled tires. Rather, I'm making an observation based solely on my own experience.

14 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

In the 6-1/2 years I've owned my truck, I haven't needed to add any nitrogen. Nor air for that matter...

I'm not advocating Nitrogen filled tires. Rather, I'm making an observation based solely on my own experience.

That's pretty amazing.  We have people stopping by the shop all the time looking to top off.

You should be due for tires soon.

Thing is with air pressure is that it should always be done when the tires are cold.  Period.  Try this, check your pressures when you've been driving around for awhile and set them where you want.  Then, check them again the next morning before you drive the rig.  Surprising how much difference there can be.  Tire pressures increase as the tire gets warm and the air gets agitated.  How's that for great photography?  I feel like we've invaded this post with what should be in the car guy thread.  I do like talkin' 'bout some cars 'dough!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Ja vole!

At two fingers, this one was too young to even open it's eyes.

I was in the checkout line today with nothing but 3 rat traps (not connected), when the woman in front of me shrunk away and said "Disgusting" after seeing the traps. I showed her the pic of the baby vole, and she went all "Awwwawww..."

• Like 2