Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• 3 weeks later...

Just returned from our New Zealand Cruise 🚢 

Need to sort out the photos 

But I have a few taken at Milford Sound on the iPad 

I was told that this day was the most idealic in a long while ( lucky me ) 

Rain had fallen over the previous week and we saw dosens of Waterfalls 

B247C2C3-924A-461E-AA8A-BA353B7B257E.jpeg

D5ED8828-E0A0-4DD6-A405-6A319D1DB3F7.jpeg

01DB51DA-ADDC-47C2-AF3F-939B85F66D09.jpeg

• Like 7

On 1/24/2018 at 7:18 AM, shiva said:

Looks simple enough to me.  The bike is parked across the street from a bar. Her Man, went in for a drink,  told her to wait and guard the bike.  Her eyes, on the front door, wondering when he will come out. 

Ah, now it is a thematic aperception test!

I was down there for about ten days, cut the trip short and literally left Saturday before Andrew hit the next evening. 

The Lambo in your pic is what I've seen a lot of in S FL, that and the US factory rods from the late 60s and early 70s that looked like brand new. 

Lotsa $ down there!

The auto and bicyclist moving make for a nice pic!

• Like 1

• Moderators

Thank you, we were just out walking and I didn't bring a tripod. We were staying in the green looking building down the street. Your right at night it's like a car show driving around with all the exotic cars. Very expensive your right, funny thing is was cool for them it was 70 at night and many locals were wearing jackets and coats.

They do have some cool looking buildings, we were only there for one evening and night on the way back from Key West, so we went walking, I would like to see more of the area.

palm_beach-393-1.JPG

• Like 2

8 hours ago, shiva said:

Lol, I had to look that up. ^^^ I wrote that mainly for a bit of a laugh.  I dig the location where you live.  Must have a hell of a view:D

It's  stellar!   It's luminous and numinous.

We all live in the Milky Way galaxy (unless there are some Travelers among us), and if one goes back farther than one can on Ancestry.com, we are all made of stardust -- the dust of stars that exploded long ago.  Dust to dust.   We are vaguely aware of the rest, but it is largely ineffable. 

• Like 1