Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

I spent quite a few years in upstate New York, where I first discovered the Adirondack chair.  Loved them.  The guy who invented it, a genius.  He basically wanted a chair that one can set ones drink on, eliminating the need for a table, then went about and built it and a legend was born. There were none in California when i got back and I thought about introducing them somehow and then the plastic variety started to appear everywhere. Here are a couple of mine, sitting on the other side of my Klipsch speaks, where my woman and I at times, have morning coffee, or an afternoon nap, or...

DSCF1151.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, shiva said:

Here are a couple of mine, sitting on the other side of my Klipsch speaks, where my woman and I at times, have morning coffee, or an afternoon nap, or...

So that's what all that racket was, you were scaring the squirrels, anyway check the braces on the deck some are loose. :blink:

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 10:37 AM, shiva said:

I spent quite a few years in upstate New York, where I first discovered the Adirondack chair.  Loved them.  The guy who invented it, a genius.  He basically wanted a chair that one can set ones drink on, eliminating the need for a table, then went about and built it and a legend was born. There were none in California when i got back and I thought about introducing them somehow and then the plastic variety started to appear everywhere. Here are a couple of mine, sitting on the other side of my Klipsch speaks, where my woman and I at times, have morning coffee, or an afternoon nap, or...

DSCF1151.jpg

I live in the foothills of the adirondacks....and I need a new

listening chair.. and thought of using

one in my listening room...

27 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

I live in the foothills of the adirondacks....and I need a new

listening chair.. and thought of using

one in my listening room...

Interesting idea.  You will need a bit of cushion and a headrest, if you plan to sit a spell. 

Just now, dtel said:

OK they can keep the foggy beach, the second pic is amazing, third would be very cool, even with line arrays. 

foggy beaches are cool.  Better yet; being on a boat in the fog.  I’m a strange sort ... i love extreme weather. I’ve been in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, at night -- pitch black, and i imagine falling overboard and what it would be like. sometimes, scaring yourself is the only thing to do.