Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

14 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

. I’ve been in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, at night -- pitch black, and i imagine falling overboard and what it would be like. sometimes, scaring yourself is the only thing to do. 

This is disturbing yet revealing.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

foggy beaches are cool.  Better yet; being on a boat in the fog.  I’m a strange sort ... i love extreme weather. I’ve been in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, at night -- pitch black, and i imagine falling overboard and what it would be like. sometimes, scaring yourself is the only thing to do. 

I like bad weather but fog on a beach just don't look right, but I do hate what the sun does on a beach. Burns you from above, off the sand and water and usually hot.

I didn't like fog on a boat either, not if it was me driving, it was fishing boat none of the fancy electronics to direct you when you can't see 100'. Other than that I love fog, once we lived a couple of blocks from the Mississippi river and it got really foggy often with the cold river water.

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

This is disturbing yet revealing.

He is an odd cat, what else can be said ?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dtel said:

I like bad weather but fog on a beach just don't look right, but I do hate what the sun does on a beach. Burns you from above, off the sand and water and usually hot.

I didn't like fog on a boat either, not if it was me driving, it was fishing boat none of the fancy electronics to direct you when you can't see 100'. Other than that I love fog, once we lived a couple of blocks from the Mississippi river and it got really foggy often with the cold river water.

He is an odd cat, what else can be said ?

hey ... i’m a guy you want around in an emergency ... i’ve already thought hard about countless scenarios and how i would react ... so if it ever happens, i’m ready to act. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

hey ... i’m a guy you want around in an emergency ... i’ve already thought hard about countless scenarios and how i would react ... so if it ever happens, i’m ready to act. 

I'll holler when I'm out of bourbon. 

• Like 1