Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
On July 26, 2018 at 4:52 PM, JL Sargent said:

Boy, that one looks to have some serious miles on it.

13 hours ago, Seadog said:

Great close up wildlife shot.

He was rough looking, really just a snapshot. He was just looking at me from about 30' away and I happen to have a 300mm lens on. I think he thought I was going to feed him somethings?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Here is a screen shot from a 60 minutes episode on last Sunday on the Hubble telescope.  Looked cool enough that I had to hit pause and take a few pics. This is around a 98" diagonal image.  

@Shiva

I love those space pics, got a folder with hundreds some infra-red others composites of many put together.

Think it was at accuweather I saw something that led me to this, it's quick but setting it at 3/4 speed doesn't mess it up too bad at a high resolution.

Found this the at the same time

I'd love to be able to get either one as a screen-saver for my win10 rig. I still use that Aurora ss that I took from a vista beta that I uninstalled quickly.

• Like 3

Having a bit of a heat wave these days.  Luckily, I have a little cool running T-amp to use,  lit up on the bottom shelf. View from the center seat, my Woman to my left. Oppo 93 playing Melody Gardot on Pandora. Epic CF3's with a touch of green.

unnamed.jpg

• Like 3

Taken two days ago, is a picture of the trunk of my neighbors palm tree.  Not very interesting, I know.   About 40 miles behind it though, is what has been called, the Holy Fire, out in Trabuco Canyon.  Which was intentionally started by some idiot, who if the story is true, did so, because he was rejected from getting a job with the local fire department.   

IMG_0389.jpg

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Phone pic of my grandson and son.

20180811_125411.jpg

Great shot showing all kinds of emotion...  Protective mode by Dad and that loving mode of a young child!!!  Hopefully that lil creature was one of the good guys!  I'd run that in the paper for sure!  Love it!  Email it to them it's a GREAT advertising shot!  You get the photo credit naturally!  😂 😎

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Great shot showing all kinds of emotion...  Protective mode by Dad and that loving mode of a young child!!!  Hopefully that lil creature was one of the good guys!  I'd run that in the paper for sure!  Love it!  Email it to them it's a GREAT advertising shot!  You get the photo credit naturally!  😂 😎

Thanks.  He had a lot of fun there.   Safe to say he did things that he normally doesn't get to do.

20180811_114322.jpg

• Like 5