Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

That's why parents do what they do!  Ha!  Let them explore and have fun as long as they're safe.  Your "lizard" photo showed that, yet still showed his intensity and protective mode.  Kids are kids!  Braggin rights later but still afforded the opportunity to learn, which I'm sure he did.  I ALWAYS told people that kids are ALL in "sponge-mode" at that stage in life.  Suck up every bit of knowledge they can just like a sponge.  It''s when they start thinking for themselves that's scary!  lol

• Like 1

The bearded dragon? is one thing, but good to see that gator has tape on his snout.

At that size they are very limber and quick, messed with them that size myself in the front yard in PSJ, FL.

I was surprised even though like Cartman & the %#s*y gnomes I had a stick!

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

The bearded dragon? is one thing, but good to see that gator has tape on his snout.

At that size they are very limber and quick, messed with them that size myself in the front yard in PSJ, FL.

I was surprised even though like Cartman & the %#s*y gnomes I had a stick!

I was amazed at how slow they actually grow.  The one in the picture that my son is holding is probably 4 years old.  The monster being fed above is over 80 years old.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I didn't realize the age to proportionate size either, thought I was playing with a baby gator when I found that one next to the driveway that size! 

Like the Molly Hatchet tank top, still think that dude is ........       "Here's your Sign!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Went to a fascinating building here yesterday. It employs a U shaped hallway with offices on both sides, the entrance is at the opening of the U. My mothers osteo doctor office is up front inside this walk-in terrarium of a building. Usually it's humid inside, yesterday it felt drier and cool. It was a warm 80% mid afternoon yesterday here.

It's about 300 ft to the turn that you can't even see in the picture. Then 50 or so and the 300 back to the front entrance on the other side. The water trickling in several places, it is a noticeably peaceful environment! No wonder there are also several oncology doctors here, good "vibes" promote good health!

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

See airport code next to the word "location."

That's what I thought (Charlotte), but just checking. I know a Doc here in Chattanooga who might like to see the building, and that wouldn't be too far to visit.

Bruce

• Like 1

@Marvel

Yep. jim&tammyland, the TwilightZone

it's all the same!

They must spend a fortune in horticulture upkeep, not one fake plant in there. Next time six months out I'll walk around it and snap some more shots. There were orchid like flowers on the other side about six years ago last time we were there.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/449+N+Wendover+Rd,+Charlotte,+NC+28211/@35.1891153,-80.8043484,3a,75y,313.25h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s1QIY2qUcO3DJv-BSBWi7oA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x8854207474cbf9fd:0xcc65cba50d74f7c9!8m2!3d35.1898135!4d-80.805309

• 2 weeks later...