Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators

Haven't added pic in a while so here is one from 2017,  this is what happens when looking through pictures on a hard drive.

John Shalam, the Founder, and Chairman of Voxx International, the company who bought Klipsch a few years ago.

Very nice man.

pilgrimage_2017-001_(67).JPG

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Marvel said:

I knew a guy in East Peoria, Ill, who had bought an old church, wood frame construction. Made a nice little theater. It wasn't a large church, and it was used as his home.

Fun you said that. I've been eying this old one room school house for a couple years. It's all brick, and looks nice, but you can tell it's been abandoned. I think it would make a great home theater room, wife though I was crazy!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Fun you said that. I've been eying this old one room school house for a couple years. It's all brick, and looks nice, but you can tell it's been abandoned. I think it would make a great home theater room, wife though I was crazy!

Do it and show us a killer build thread 😎

17 minutes ago, Pinball_pw said:

Do it and show us a killer build thread 😎

I'd like to, even looked in on it. It belongs to a farmer, and it sits on a very nice piece of farmland, right next to a creek. He wasn't crazy about me even asking about it.

• Like 1