Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

"Thanks for my t-shirt Dad.  Impressive!  Everyone loved it!  I wore it as a dress!" showed up on my fb last summer...  Nope not the photog but I knew you all could relate...  It began as, "Dad where are all your concert t-shirts?"  I was like "that's never been worn" and she says good...  30 year old t and she's trashin it...  Sighs...  So yea, take ur best shot!  hahahaha  Note the stack of "red solo cups."  Chip off the old block!   :)

stones t.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ceptorman said:

Cool pic....like the shoes.

Last I heard she had more than 250 pair of Nike's.  You want that first pair of something?  Get out that checkbook and lemme know.  She'll hook ya right up!  lolol   We collected LP's and kids today deal in shoes...  Sheesh!   :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Pinball_pw said:

This is a book cover I shot years ago.

That's interesting. I did a few photos of fire fighting equipment for catalogs once many moons ago. Unfortunately I no examples of that work.   

We were talking ISOs earlier. I shot the picture just above with a 2OK ISO. Some are noisy and some look pretty good.

• Like 2