Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

40 minutes ago, Shiva said:

For those who insist on life on the sand out here in California, be prepared for living a bit close to your neighbors.  Not much of a front yard to speak of as well.   

0.jpeg

Same here in Florida. Looks like those are barely above sea level. Nice view though :)

• Like 3

It seems like women of any group love hot water and lengthy baths  and look on males who just wish to become clean as some sort of alien life form. I find this is true looking at my garden to which is being taken over and turned into a bath tub.

DSC_0001.JPG

• Like 2

6 hours ago, parlophone1 said:

Medium format digital with more than 51MP?

If so, that must be a very good camera.

It is a fantastic camera. I had the 645D that came before it too. This is a nice step up from that one.  I bought both used and they came with lenses.  As a result, I have a bunch of lenses and fortunately no duplicates :)

• Like 2

• Moderators

Something I have never taken a pic of before, a birthday.

Our newest Granddaughter, the first time I have been the room. When our kids were born I was not allowed but times have changed, a C section and I could watch. All I will say is thank goodness for pain blockers, she talked to me the whole time feeling nothing but I could see over the little curtain, she couldn't for obvious reasons.

layla-07-copy.JPG

layla-54-copy.JPG

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Thank you both, there were a couple within seconds, I was glad to see they were OK, it was part of the reason I was there and our daughter would have been upset if I missed. I was nervous because the doc asked I use no flash so I went manual and the light on each side of the screen was quite different, I got lucky.

Never seeing this before babies are quite messy before they clean them up, the first pic the baby she was about 1-2 seconds old, he told me to get ready as he started pulling her out. 

They asked me a few minutes before if I was going to be ok, I said I doubt I will feel a thing, my daughter and the doctors laughed. After watching it, feeling what I saw would be a big problem. But she never felt a thing so everything was good and the doctors and nurses know what they're doing so I was fine. 

I am glad I got to see this happen. They're both doing fine and home now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

Thanks all, we have 3 daughters age between 36 and almost 40, this makes the 7th grandchild, the oldest is 18.

Grandkids are much more fun then kids, probably because we're older and have slightly more patience, well until you put a bunch of the young ones together anyway, that could test a saint. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1