Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Seadog said:

I need to find out what kind of bait you use!

Easy, the best bait by far for anything even close to that species is this, the more the better.

istockphoto-626672964-612x612.jpg

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, USNRET said:

I was there at the Naval Air Test Center Patuxent River in the 70's when a funny car raced an F-14 off the land based catapult. The aircraft was extremely light loaded with fuel and the funny car had no traction on the rough runway so the F-14 was timed from launch to airbourne and the funny car went to a nearby dragstrip (Budd's Creek??) and timed over that distance, the F-14 won but know that it had the catapult assist.

I remember that, it was in Hot Rod magazine, pics and article. I have been a HR Mag reader/subscriber for like 47 years. Gear head since I was a young teen.

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 hours ago, JohnJ said:

A new one is in the works with the ramjet engines.

A new model, and it's unmaned at 3000K mph and hypersonic missles, that's alot to control with a joystick. But it's Darpa, what a suprise. :lol:

4 hours ago, USNRET said:

F-22 engine on test cell double image with vectoring nozzle up and down

That's amazing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not my pic, SR 71 

Lockheed_SR-71A_Blackbird,_National_Museum_of_the_United_States_Air_Force,_Wright-Patterson_Air_Force_Base,_near_Dayton,_Ohio,_USA,_cockpit,_forward_view.png

• Like 6

On 6/10/2019 at 9:47 PM, dtel said:

Easy, the best bait by far for anything even close to that species is this, the more the better.

istockphoto-626672964-612x612.jpg

Yep, that little lady make BANK. $500 for 2 hours of posing. Her boyfriend carries her around. She used to be a lifeguard and she can actually swim underwater with that tail.  www.onceuponatidemermaid.com

• Like 1