Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
45 minutes ago, Shiva said:

A nice collection of pics what the rest of the wolfhound looks like and a bit of his personality.

Looks like a fun dog, but you better be ready for a BIG dog.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dtel said:

Looks like a fun dog, but you better be ready for a BIG dog.

Lol, both are true,  you need to be ready and you will also have a lot of fun with that breed. A memory of mine was a birthday, where my cake was sitting on the counter, pushed all the way back. He still managed to lick off half the icing.  lol. 

• Haha 2

On 6/19/2019 at 6:13 AM, JohnJ said:

But howsabout that 68-70 Chevy Hot Rod Yellow Chevelle? or GS? the boy is gravitating towards?

Same 

I have a 66 Charger in my garage . It has not turned a wheel under it's own power in a long time . When I think about putting it back on the road the safety aspect kills it . "It's only safety feature are the lap belts" 

Pic is not long after I bought it in 89 . Saguaro Lake off the Apache Trail .

IMG_0335.jpg

• Like 4

Love it @sunburnwilly my first car was a `73 SE 400 Magnum, bet that one has the 340? 

In about 1980 there would be parked here: a `69RT, my `73, a `68 383 and a `73 Challenger 340 HP that could almost beat me!

Hope you've got those mags all the way around by now, `cause that picture looks almost like one of the magazine ads from back then!!

On 6/20/2019 at 11:12 PM, sunburnwilly said:

Had a 361 , has a 440 and a 67 at that . The only year for the closed chamber 915 heads . The engine is worth more than the car .

but still deathtrap

C'mon Maan!

Only if you don't use your sense when driving it.. or push too hard when you take it out for the first time in years. Too nice to not even use it for a Sunday road-trip!!

• Like 2