Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

So remember that old movie where the two trans-Atlantic sisters met and switched on their parents?

There are two fawns living in the neighborhood. Around the same size and the doe dropped them off in my back yard for the afternoon, they're too little to jump the fences I think.

Took a minute of video with them playing and it is 134MB, how can I post or host and post this? Might see if google drive can do it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dtel said:

Is your daughter going to that?

It would be great to have someone in the house who knows how to make all the different fancy coffees, especially if you don't have to. :emotion-21:

don't know yet... haven't talked

to her about taking any more classes... at the college...

she wants to go back to school...

what more can you ask for ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My Panny fz200 stolen from my luggage on AA 2 weeks ago

I thought maybe I left it at home , when I returned I , it was no where around ,  realized it was taken from my checked in baggage at Sky Harbor in Phx

Can't believe that happened to me 

• Sad 2

A shot from the other day.  That bridge overpass, which goes over the railroad tracks is called T street bridge. It is at a fairly famous surfing spot, the surf lingo being,  "surfing  T street today."  Anyone who surfs will know exactly where that is.    

IMG_2535.jpg

• Like 5

Heard a racket yesterday morning and went to investigate. Standing on the back deck, looking through the canopy of my trees, a tree trimmer hanging out, 50 feet up the neighbors palm.  It's not often you look up into the trees and see a human.

IMG_2539.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, JL Sargent said:

Got this one tonight.

You have some great pictures, sports is not easy and at night twice as hard. Whatever lens and camera settings used it is working fine and when you look closer focus is perfect, well done.

• Like 1

#2 is losing his footing, #8 is a half a step behind, I'd bet he got his first down!

Holy Smoke I hope you're not around Ladd Peebles Stadium in Mobile @JL Sargent

That's bad again, is it the severe agnosticism of today, or first person shooter video games, or the prevalence of political brainwashing of the youngsters for a couple of decades?

It's not the implement, it's the long-time sick mind:sad:

• Like 1