Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators

I did notice, your doing much better. :emotion-21:

I now use an I-pad for some pictures because it's easier to post here. I NOW see why your pictures looked bad now. If the light is a little low they take terrible pictures, now i get it. I know I gave you a hard time, thought I was going blind but it was not you. :blush: sorry 

• Like 1

Always nice spending time w/mah girls and Momma!  Marissa home from the land of 🌵 in Phoenix and her older sister Morgan.  My mom will hit 97 the day after Marisss's birthday in January.  Mom's hanging in there like a rusty fish hook, which is great!  Even found out who Riss went to the Heisman's with but Imma not gonna tell you who it was.  THEN I find out they've been an item for 2 years.  Ya wouldn't believe me if I told ya!  HA!

Image may contain: 3 people, including Marissa Swavel and Morgan Swavel, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

• Moderators

Good for Mom, almost 97, she must be a tough lady, I couldn't imagine what she has seen in her 96 years, just think of the changes in that time, it's amazing. 

Cool picture, you need to frame that one.

• Like 4