Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• 2 weeks later...

Just spent a few days at the ranch to get some work done.  Would've been nice to stay longer - great place to social distance and stay off the internet.

IMG_20200424_065616.jpg

View from the porch the other morning.

We hiked up to the high ground behind our barns (the white buildings across the way.)  Beautiful view from there overlooking the neighbors place - took the picture as they were out checking their horses below.

IMG_20200424_105602.jpg

IMG_20200424_105642.thumb.jpg.dd49cbb6f11c952ba52ee6673cf16fe0.jpg

• Like 6

• Moderators

Just some spring pictures, not great like the title of this thread, just I pad pictures.

One from March 28

April 5

April 19

Still not completely filled out, but summer is close.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

Nice scenery @sputnik was that first tatanka pic a zoom? Would not want to be that close to one of those heavy creatures!

The bison was laying beside the road and the shot was taken from the vehicle - not a zoom but I did crop it a little.  There was no traffic that day at all so we were able to go slow and make long stops - quite different from the tourist season when there would traffic jams.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
9 hours ago, JonathanBrown said:

Beautiful

I missed those, it is beautiful. Many years ago I had a 75 Gallon reef tank, they are amazing watching everything grow and change. My favorite time was when the lights first came on, the live rock would come alive with everything opening up to feed. 

Had these (only took pic of one blossom) show up in the yard of our current house. I think the original owner of the house planted this clematis in the early 1960s. Best I've come up with is they are Belle of Woking.

20200427_185118.jpg

• Like 5