Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

Night Colors..... A random photography. These are the light reflections of the Christmas lights in the kitchen, photographed through a glass. It was taken by a random movement in front of the window, I saw the light reflections in the glass and thought, this is worth a photo. 

colors2.thumb.jpg.263982e9c8606bd183b54e96f354845b.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Shiva said:

Trippy

Speaking of which, I was reading a nice wiki article about Owsley Stanley, a brilliant mind. He was the main person behind the Grateful Dead's p.a. system, as well as having the best LSD outside of Sandoz. Having lived mostly in the midwest, I don't know if I ever had any of Owsley's acid, but I never had any that was bad. 🤐  🤯

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Speaking of which, I was reading a nice wiki article about Owsley Stanley, a brilliant mind. He was the main person behind the Grateful Dead's p.a. system, as well as having the best LSD outside of Sandoz.

😂  ✌️  ❤️  😎

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

My dad took LSD and got paid for it.

Army clinical/tactical experiment .

Ken Kesey, author of "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest", was paid for testing at a lab in Menlo Park. He was writing the book, while working as a night watchman at a local memtal hospital. At the time, the lab thought the effects were over before he left the clinic, bit he was still tripping at work.  Supposedly, he tore up his manuscript and started over.

BTW, the military has been doing research using lsd to combat PTSD, with some apparent success.

• Like 3