Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

• Moderators
13 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

I've seen gardens like this  in Japan  -  beautiful  -

Thank you, we have never been but would love to go to Japan, but there garden pictures all looked way nicer than ours, there amazing.  Japanese Maples are my favorite plants, had 25 different varieties at one time but lost most of them from dieback.

If were ever up in the North West I want to visit the Japanese garden in Seattle 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dtel said:

Thank you, we have never been but would love to go to Japan, but there garden pictures all looked way nice than ours, there amazing.  Japanese Maples are my favorite plants, had 25 different varieties at one time but lost most of then from dieback.

If were ever up in the North West I want to visit the Japanese garden in Seattle 

The Japanese garden in Golden Gate park in San Francisco is lovely also 

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

infections -Verticillium wilt

Exactly and there is no cure. It seems as we found years after collecting our trees that the nursery was not very good at cleaning tools between trees and ended up infecting all of there trees. She was at the time the only person in many states to have a nice variety, but all infected come to find out.

They can go for years grow and look great, then one day and within a couple of days fine looking leaves dry up and fall off of the whole branch which is now dead to not come back.