Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

On 10/7/2021 at 10:11 AM, Marvel said:

Here's my wife in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in front of the Petronas Twin Towers...

Bruce ... does your bride miss the Philippines?  Any plan on returning there?  My buddy, whose story is similar to yours, has already bought a house there and they plan to split their time between USA and there. He retires in about five years. 

42 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Bruce ... does your bride miss the Philippines?  Any plan on returning there?  My buddy, whose story is similar to yours, has already bought a house there and they plan to split their time between USA and there. He retires in about five years. 

She misses it very much, as she has two grown sons and two grandsons there. We plan on retiring there as well, but it will be more full time there. At least, we will sell our house bere to belp fund the retirement.

We had petitioned for the two sons to come, but since they were o er 18, it pits them farther down on the list (like 12 to 15 yrs). We would ha e to stay here for that to work, and originally, they didn't want to come. That put us about 3 years behind. Right now, the older one is working on papers to go work in Canada, and his girlfriend/significant other already can go and he can go as well. It's a long story... could be longer.

There are other guys on here with Filipino wives, at least one who is/was planning to retire there. Lots of US expats there, our money goes a long way there.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...