Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

21 minutes ago, Schu said:

51645385040_e4d48a9bb7_k.jpg

I like the dark mood with the vignette effect. The shot of the sway back house reminded of this one of the back side of the N Dakota house that I posted last week - again with the iPad app, I did a slight vignette and noir look for Halloween.

C9CC4A6F-EA89-44A6-A66B-F27D7D0F49C8.jpeg

• Like 3

Another shot of the old place in N Dakota.  This is the view that drew me off the road to have a closer look.  Wish I’d stopped down the aperture to get everything in better focus - I stupidly rushed the shot because it was drizzling rain.  Used the sharpening effect but it adds some fringing.

976D6761-0752-4EC9-BE11-D66E7BC61360.jpeg

• Like 5

These taken a couple of weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon.   Now, over the bridge, on the landing, a shot in both directions,  not much happening on this day.   Notice the guy on the little watchtower.  Lifeguard, on duty.  Working hard.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed-1.jpg

• Like 9

21 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

I get to lay in the corn and wheat fields around here.  lol  

I love fields of wheat blowing in the wind. it is a strong memory of mine, with a thunderstorm approaching in the distance.  👍

• Like 2

DSC_0678.thumb.JPG.f7e41bff29c3c01327923f6d409088a6.JPG

Hi,

The photographer and his smartphone suck and I failed to pay tribute to him, but the subject is beautiful:
The sky of Provence with a beautiful rainbow.

The sky of Provence is famous for its colors and its beautiful luminosity, it was painted by great painters who came or come in my region, precisely for this so beautiful sky which illuminates the subjects in a fantastic way: Cezanne, Van Gogh, Renoir , Picasso, Vasarely, Fragonard, Chagall, Cocteau, Signac, Ziem ... and many others.

https://www.provence7.com/portails/peinture/peintres-celebres-en-provence/peintres-celebres-de-a-a-z/

There must be photyographers too, moreover near my home there is an international festival of photography every year: the Arles meetings, but here I do not know the subject of photography, nor the names.

https://www.rencontres-arles.com/fr/a-propos-du-festival/

✌️

• Like 7

On 11/7/2021 at 12:03 PM, Shiva said:

I love fields of wheat blowing in the wind. it is a strong memory of mine, with a thunderstorm approaching in the distance.  👍

Thanks for all the interesting music you put up here Mr. Man

I've had this one saved for years in the desktop backgrounds part of a different drive

It's from Tuscany in the spring.

Spring-9.jpg

• Like 7