Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

1 minute ago, Fido said:

We love our dogs!!! They bring us joy

Mine did too!

Then heartbreak when he passed.Untitled.thumb.jpg.7463a579ae0199e5cb34169495f1e12c.jpg

He comprehended the difference between himself and the Quaker, let the parakeet have his way. Like he growled when a kid got disciplined and I had to shush him when he was 125 lbs

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

Mine did too!

Then heartbreak when he passed.Untitled.thumb.jpg.7463a579ae0199e5cb34169495f1e12c.jpg

He comprehended the difference between himself and the Quaker, let the parakeet have his way. Like he growled when a kid got disciplined and I had to shush him when he was 125 lbs

sorry for your loss!!!! They are never here long enough and the love is pure!!!! My pups give me endless joy!!!!

• Like 3

@Fido That picture is from the fall of `96 he was about three months old then. Thanks for the thought but he left in `04, long ago. He acted like a pup until the week that he passed. That was a problem sometimes being the 125 lb runt of that litter.

*Did find another of the pictures I'd scanned onto the pc last decade it was several years later.

Great & obedient 3/4 rott 1/4 pitbull dog! The boy there is the one that he let ride on his back a couple times. Me to the right. Sure I've put it up before, but thinking about Apollo made me find this.

Apollo.png

Edited by JohnJ
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 7/29/2022 at 11:45 PM, JL Sargent said:

Gorgeous pictures of beautiful women. I'm liking every single one of them. Sometimes a thread this long can get kinda slow.

---------------------

• Like 2
  • Haha 2