Show us your great photography thread!

JL Sargent

There's a pontoon plane in the middle of the pic. Kewlona sits along Okanagan Lake. The lake is 84 miles long. BTW, I knew it ahead of time, but speed postings are kph and not mph. Felt weird to be driving 120.

Interesting, in all the towns to see the homeless. In that sense, no different than in the US.

No place to pull off the highway on trip to Kamloops today. Mountains are probably a good 70 miles or more away.

20221026_152519~2.jpg

• Like 4

It's been sunny, but had cloudy days, too. Looks like we'll have a 3+ hour drive in the rain on Saturday, going to airport in Vancouver.

Had a lttle snow going over mountains to Kelowna yesterday..

[Fixed it...]

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marvel said:

Duh... yes..

Thanks for pointing that out.

Jonas arranged a birthday party for his mom (Carna), and we are eating a lot... a whole lot of food.

I knew a Volvo girl from Kelowna back in the day.

I saw some pics of the party on FB, looks like a good time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*Warning* A Gopher was harmed in this photo!              A local blogger snapped a photo of a Hawk scoring a Gopher. Hopefully this is not offensive (if so watch                               Caddyshack) or I will remove it. I have Hawk's hunting daily on my property, and have experience with gopher's so I thought it was pretty cool..                                                                                                                                                                                    FB_IMG_1676676548201.jpg.c7a5337a6667b4bb2fc949727893cb5d.jpg         

• Like 4